WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
This is the message displayed to those that win PUBG. But, you might have never seen it as you never were the last man standing.
Many an individual use a playerunknown battlegrounds hacks to become the champion; however, you will still need to master the art of aim in the game.
PUBG follows aiming physics of real-life that military all around the world uses to eliminate enemies. Thus, to become the champion, you also have to keep abreast of how to use a scope, and that too, with excellence.
So, without further ado, here is a guide on how to aim better in PUBG with various sights.
Some tips for making your aim better
- Engage enemies that are at a distant only with 4X, 8X, and 15X scopes.
- Hold the LMB while aiming with a sniper rifle. The scope view will get removed after firing a shot.
- Pressing ‘Shift’ while aiming will hold a player’s This will steady shots and also help in aiming well.
- Keep moving your Mouse downwards when firing with the full auto mode. Weapon recoil will make the nozzle go up continuously.
How to eliminate moving enemies?
Eliminating moving or running enemies is one of the critical problems one can face. One of the key skills that one needs to master in PUBG is to estimate the distance of an enemy.
After learning about estimating the distance, one can move towards the next step – engaging.
Imagine one person in front of your actual target if he/she is 100 m away. Firing that imaginary target in front of the actual will eliminate it. Likewise, imagine two people in the front of the target if he/she is 200 m away.
However, different firearms come with different bullet time, and this needs to be checked as well.
With continual practise, one can become a pro in killing moving targets in no-time.
What could help more in this scenario is a PUBG ESP hack. An ESP shows the locations of all enemies, i.e., their usernames to players even through solid objects. This makes spotting or avoiding them easier.
How to set the scope position?
The above guide can help for moving targets, but what about stagnant ones?
For acuminating a target 100 m away, one needs to put the tip of the chevron on it. Similarly, a player will need to target with the bottom of the chevron for an enemy 200 m away.
Aiming a target 300 m will require one to put the tip of the line on it. Players will have to target with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd notch of the scope for targeting enemies at 400 m, 500 m, and 600 m away respectively.
Few sights to keep in your inventory
- 4x ACOG Scope – Helps eliminate targets at medium ranges.
- 8x CQBSS Scope – Provides a field of view magnification by 7.25 times when aimed down the sight.
- 15x PM II Scope – Although 15x, it can zoom with a maximum of 12x, but can help enemies at a considerable
Combining a PUBG ESP hack with the above guide can help a player to get the message WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! Click here for more PUBG hacks, aimbots and more!